Multi Site Market Manager and Physical Therapist- Anne Arundel County
Calling all Physical Therapy leaders in Anne Arundel and surrounding counties.
We have the ideal position for you as our next Outpatient Orthopedic Multi-Site Manager!
NOVACARE REHABILITATION, the LEADING PROVIDER OF OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY in the United States, is seeking a results oriented Physical Therapist as a Multi-Site Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Bowie, MD. This Multi-Site Manager will LEAD outpatient facilities in and around Anne Arundel County Maryland and report directly to the Regional Director of Operations for Southern Maryland.
The candidate we seek to join our team must have two (2) years minimum management experience, is able to treat 50-80% of the time, needs to be current in OP skills for care and will have a track record of success that includes: cutting edge clinical skills, innovative management talents, complex program development strategies and forward-thinking problem solving. Key referral relationships with Physicians, Business Leaders and Case Management Companies a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency building referral relationships
- 3 years experience managing multiple outpatient clinics
- 5 years clinical experience in outpatient orthopedic clinics
- Track Record of exceeding expectations
- Development of bench strength
- Growth of new programs/service lines
- Day to day operations and staff management
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Performance based and profit sharing bonus structure
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel Green, [email protected] (610.223.5944).
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Market Manager will develop and grow a local Physical Therapy leadership team.
- Oversee a dynamic group of independent, multi-site PT practices
- Oversee progressive marketing & Business development activities (work compensation, sports medicine, develop service lines – womens health, vestibular rehab, etc)
- Knowledge of the local market and MD relationships are preferred
- Local leadership experience preferred
- Compensation commiserate with entrepreneurial efforts & business development
- Will be part of a Senior Management team & network of leaders in 37 states
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.