Athletic Trainer Internship - Full Time - Birmingham AL (Collegiate Sports)
Full Time Athletic Trainer Internship Available in Birmingham AL!
Champion Sports Medicine in Birmingham, AL is seeking a full time athletic trainer (must be certified) for an internship beginning August 2020. This would be both sports outreach (high school and collegiate) and within our outpatient center in Birmingham. You must be flexible (mornings, evenings and weekends as needed) with reliable transportation and certification in hand. We will provide a monthly stipend for this opportunity and can work with you regarding coverage hours around completing your Masters program.
Hours Needed: Full time 32-40 hours per week with some early mornings, some later evenings.
Eligible for Alabama Licensure within 1 month of hire
BLS-CPR Certified within 1 month of hire
Compensation: Monthly stipend.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package for full time employees:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Champion Sports Medicine is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.