Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- East Hartford, CT
Certified Athletic Trainer Needed for FULL time sports coverage in East Hartford, CT.
Select Physical Therapy in East Hartford CT is seeking a FULL time Athletic Trainer for high school sports contract with supplemental hours in our outpatient center.This position has guaranteed hours focused on sports (high school) more so than athletic training coverage in our center. An ideal athletic trainer has previous experience able to start immediately. We are able to consider new graduate athletic trainers. You MUST have your CT license to begin.
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
You can click the link above and create an online profile to complete our full HR application and upload your resume.
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.