Food Service Aide - Part-Time
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Food Service Aide / Dietary Aide / Server
Shift Hours: Part-Time, 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday
Benefits of becoming a Food Service Aide with us:
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunties
- Gaining healthcare experience
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation opportunities
- Work perks
We are currently seeking a Food Service Aide, Part-Time for our Chester campus. Come join our team!
Performs various duties relating to food service, including good preparation and cleaning. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Prepares, assembles and delivers patient meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Services patients in dining room or patient room the correct diet in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Prepares cold food items, including: salads, sandwiches, platters, desserts, nourishments, snacks and special items as necessary. May assist in hot production.
- Performs assignments in cafeteria, including: serving, grilling, stocking, cleaning and handling cash.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses):
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.