Physical Therapist- Mt. Washington KY (KORT)
Join the BEST and experience the difference!
KORT is Kentucky’s largest provider of orthopedics and sports medicine seeking FULL time physical therapist in Mt. Washington, KY to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of physical therapists and hand therapists. This center offers aquatics, CardioFit, dry needling, sports medicine, work health and vestibular rehabilitative services on top of general orthopedics.
We are honored to be one of Kentucky’s BEST PLACES TO WORK for more than 16 consecutive years because of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Our clinicians are top notch professionals focused on quality care treating a diverse population throughout the state. On top of general orthopedics and sports medicine, KORT offers additional specialty services including aquatics, industrial, pelvic health, oncology, concussion management, cardio care and more.
Whether you are a new graduate or experienced physical therapist, we are excited to speak with you! Our formal mentorship programs, residency offerings, clinical career ladders and professional development programs are unmatched in Kentucky. We are the premier outpatient provider to help you reach your goals, we are the BIGGEST and BEST in the state!
Pave the way to OWNING YOUR FUTURE with some additional incentives:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, residencies, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, create a profile and upload your resume https://www.kort.com/careers/.
KORT is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.