Nurse Supervisor - Nights
OWN YOUR FUTURE
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Hospital*
Nights - Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Additional benefits of becoming a Nurse Supervisor with us:
- Working with a collaborative and team-oriented leadership team
- Manageable caseloads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full benefits package (Medical,Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO and Tuition Assistance)
Directs assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant. Provides and oversees nursing care, implementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives. Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN program required.
- Current and valid state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Three or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred.
- CRRN certification required (once eligible).
- BLS required prior to start date.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.