Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Outpatient Rehab - Per Diem
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Penn State Health*
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Per Diem - Outpatient
At least one year of hands-on experience required
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital offers individuals a wide range of Outpatient programs and services - and a unique continuum of care following inpatient rehabilitation.
These leading-edge programs provide a continuity of treatment and long-term follow up for individuals with Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Amputation, Musculoskeletal and Orthopedic conditions and neurological disorders, including Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson's Disease.
Our physical, occupational, speech and other rehabilitation specialists deliver unparalleled clinical care, evidence-based treatment and exceptional customer service. We work closely with each client, utilizing leading-edge technologies, to help optimize their rehabilitation and restore and maintain strength, skills and function - all while continuing to build on the gains they've made.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment goals and programs.
- Coordinate treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services as available community resources.
- Develop comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state as a Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.