Director of Plant Operations / Environmental Services
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Director of Plant Operations
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Director of Plant Operations to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Director of Plant Operations, you will lead a team to ensure the overall operations of the hospital for facility management, cleanliness and safety.
Other responsibilities of the Director of Plant Operations position include:
- Planning, directing, and supervising all administrative and technical aspects of the Plant Operations Department and the EVS Department
- Facilitating communication between the Plant Operations/EVS Department and other hospital departments to enhance services
- Maintaining services in accordance with standards established by the hospital, federal, state, and local standards
- Developing, reviewing, and managing the activities of self and other personnel in the department
- Actively participating in all hospital committees which impact the Plant Operations/EVS Department with specific responsibility on the Safety and Infection Control Committees
- Actively participating in hospital and departmental committees and group meetings
- Establishing and maintaining a Quality Control Program
- Ensuring that medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Demonstrating skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement
As a Director of Plant Operations, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Other requirements of the Director of Plant Operations role include:
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in provision of maintenance, environmental services, and related services in a hospital environment
- College Degree related to building construction and maintenance
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission/OSHA regulations and standards
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Director of Plant Operations position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.