Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Human Resources Assistant (HRA)
32 Hour work weeks
Join our team of HR Professionals where you can utilize your education and skills while supporting the HR Manager and leadership team and helping us deliver exceptional patient and employee experience.
As HR professionals we ensure an open-door policy for our hospital and have the ability to work some flexible hours while ensuring a presence for both shifts. We offer an environment dedicated to safety and quality, an abundance of resources for networking among the company and career advancement opportunities. We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation experience, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
As an HR Assistant you will report to the HR Manager and will be responsible for the clerical and secretarial duties of the Human Resources department, as well as, provide additional support to Administration/CEO and other departments as needed.
The HR Assistant must possess good organizational skills and possess the ability to handle information in a confidential manner. This person will have a pleasant personality with the ability to establish good working relationships with varying personalities (co-workers, physicians, the public). This position requires the ability to perform office work directly related to management policies or general business operations, must exercise discretion and independent judgement, provide regular and direct assistance to executives, and perform work, special assignments, and tasks under only very general supervision.
- The HR Assistant requires a high school graduate or equivalent; some college courses are preferred.
- The HR Assistant must have intermediate knowledge of secretarial skills such as typing, filing, etc., and must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility is also preferred with exposure to Benefit Administration, basic HR functions, interview and selection techniques, new hire processing, Worker’s Compensation and State and Federal laws.
- Clerical responsibilities and maintaining accuracy in compiling records, filing, typing, etc. The HR Assistant must have word processing skills, ability to prioritize, judgement and decision making abilities, and must have the ability to handle multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely fashion under frequent and numerous deadlines.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.