Experience the power of physical therapy!
Our newest physical therapy center in Vinton, IA is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
- Seeking experienced orthopaedic PT for dynamic and growing outpatient orthopaedic center.
- Mixed caseload of orthopaedic, sports, post-surgical and non-surgical patients.
- Specialty services: Dry Needling, Dorsa Vi – 3D movement assessments, Concussion management, orthotics, NormaTec recovery device, see a variety of patients – work comp, sports/athletes, performance training, variety of ortho both surgical/non-surgical.
- Experienced, skilled and caring staff of PTs and PTAs.
- One on one care model.
- Strong continuing education and mentoring program.
- Expanded hours and flexible schedules.
- Strong relationships with orthopaedic referral sources.
Hours Needed: 40 hours. Must be able to work 8 hrs shifts between 7am to 7pm Mon - Fri plus 1 Saturday per month from 8am to 11am.
Compensation. Salary based on experience.
1 on 1 patient care and scheduling
Expanded and flexible hours at all clinics
Strong referral relationships and communication
Robust continuing education and mentoring program
Opportunity to be specialize and be part of one of the following teams
o Sports Med
o Work Comp
o Total Joint
o Spine and Pain
o Hand Center
The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.