Select Medical is seeking an Insurance Verifier to join our Inpatient Central Business Office.
- The Insurance Verifier verifies patient financial information in an accurate and timely manner for requesting hospitals by utilizing electronic means or making a phone call to the insurance carrier.
- This position assures the completeness of all insurance information prior to a perspective patient’s admission and provides patient insurance support to billing and collections staff.
- Must be able to work at 9:30am - 6pm schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of health insurance, excellent customer service skills and basic computer experience. T
- The right candidate must have the ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 48,000 employees operates or supports more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 27 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 2,000 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy as well as urgent care. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.