Physical Therapist/Center Manager- Baltimore, MD (Arbutus)
Calling all physical therapist leaders in Baltimore- NovaCare Outpatient Orthopedics Needs You!!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in BALTIMORE MARYLAND is seeking a FULL time physical therapist for a treating manager's position. We are outpatient orthopedics and our facility in Arbutus is currently staffed with additional physical therapists looking for a leader. Previous management experience is HIGHLY preferred, but if you are a seasoned PT seeking professional growth and development- we can train. You must be a licensed physical therapist with at least three years of OP ortho experience. On average, our managers treat 80% and management responsibilities consist of 20% of your weekday schedule. Diverse population of teens through geriatrics with a mix of injuries and diagnoses. Inquire today!
Our full time employees enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, journal clubs and more.
- Generous PTO plus holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k) and more.
For Additional Details, Contact Our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.