Physical Therapist - Leonardtown, MD for Outpatient Orthopedics with Annual Loan Forgiveness Available or Sign On
Sign On Bonus or Annual Loan Forgiveness for a FULL time physical therapist in St. Mary's County Maryland-
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Leonardtown Maryland is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. This is one of our most diverse facilities in the state with aquatics, sports medicine, lymphedema, industrial and a small amount of pediatrics. We have additional physical therapists on staff able to offer a solid mentorship to an OP ortho focused new graduate. We are open five days a week until 630pm requiring two evenings per week from all our therapist until 630pm in St. Mary's County MD.
SIGN ON BONUS or Annual Loan Forgiveness= $10K plus in additional incentives!
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details and to apply, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient DivisIon of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division and is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.