Occupational Therapist for Pediatrics and Hand Therapy- Palmer, AK (Hand Therapy Mentorship Available)
Occupational therapists interested in hands and pediatrics- REACH OUT!
Select Physical Therapy in PALMER ALASKA is seeking a FULL time occupational therapist for our hand therapy program in the Valley but an interest in pediatrics is also REQUIRED to be considered. We have additional full time occupational therapists on staff (CHTs and pediatrics) who are able to a SOLID mentorship program for any occupational therapist with level II fieldwork in hands (minimum requirement). We have a pediatric center in Wasilla that will also need your time giving you a 50/50 split between peds and hands. You must be a licensed occupational therapist with hand therapy exposure (level II is OK) to be considered for this opportunity. Treating the pediatric population is a must. This is great for a new graduate or any OT with a passion for both populations who is interested in making The Valley their home. In the end, we are looking for a dynamic OT focused on getting their CHT and treating peds to join our team in AK. Our continuing education program will PAY for CEUs, your CHT (prep and exam) and additional certifications, call us today for details!
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.