Registered Nurse (RN) - Day Shift
A partnership between Ochsner Health System and Select Medical, Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital is located at Ochsner’s West Campus, 2614 Jefferson Highway, Jefferson, LA.
Take a virtual tour of our beautiful new facility here: https://www.ochsner-rehab.com/tour/index.htm
Our 56-bed hospital offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
Be challenged to learn, problem solve and grow professionally.
Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time Day Shift
Available Shifts: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm
Additional benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for Full-time nurses
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented culture
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Our RNs provide direct patient care and functions as part of the nursing team. They are systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families, and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous acute experience preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.