Materials Technician (Receiving & Distribution Clerk) - Per Diem (Mornings & Weekends)
California Rehabilitation Institute
**Joint Venture with Cedars-Sinai, UCLA and Select Medical**
Materials Technician - Per Diem
As a Materials Technician, you will be responsible for assisting the Materials Manager with stocking needed daily supplies, and processing daily deliveries. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, collecting daily charge data, entering and logging all charges for each department, ordering supplies; ordering and returning of rental equipment, submission of invoices, moving equipment.
Other responsibilities of the Materials Technician position include:
- Reviews and restocks daily all supplies in the nursing stations that are below par level
- Receives all facility supplies and makes notation of the received amounts on the purchase orders
- Handles inventory appropriately. Rotates inventory continually. Maintains adequate inventory levels
- Reviews all invoices. Reconciles invoices to packing slips and purchase orders. Verifies invoice charges for ordered and
- Codes invoice line items with general ledger accounts. Maintains and reconciles all incomplete purchase orders to invoices.
- Verifies all approval signatures per policies prior to processing invoices.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in Materials and Central Supply within a hospital, stocking, data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Exel preferred
- Previous Accounts Payable experience preferred
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Materials Technician position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.