Certified Pharmacy Technician - Weekends PRN
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem
This individual will primarily help with weekend coverage, but may help cover vacations, sick leave, and increased case loads as needed.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required.
- Current certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.