Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $1,500 Sign-on bonus
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$1,500 Sign-on bonus
Practice your passion as a nursing assistant, where your skills are appreciated and developed every day. As a nursing assistant, you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and critical care nurses. You will be taking care of patients that truly need you. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking CNAs to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill building resources, and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
Some of the other responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position include:
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basinless bath products, oral hygiene, care of hair, and oral feeding.
- Answering patient lights and performs services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient
- Participating in hourly rounds
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals, and wheelchairs
- Keeps the patient’s room in clean and orderly condition, including making the patient beds
- Maintains unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS
- Knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures, aseptic practices, and proficiency obtaining vital signs
Our hospital's small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.