Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Nights
Rehabilitation Assistant - CNA
Full time - Night Shift (7:00pm to 7:30am)
Benefits of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant with us:
- Opportunity to work in a brand new hospital
- Manageable case loads
- Impact on patient's recovery process and quality of life
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
At UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a CNA - Rehab Assistant to join our team.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.