Select Medical is seeking those with previous medical claims/medical insurance knowledge to join our team!
Our Claims Resolution Specialists have a direct impact on the lives of patients by resolving payment issues to avoid delinquent patient accounts.
As members of the accounts receivable team, Claims Resolution Specialists investigate accounts that require further action. In this role, you will work with insurance companies on unpaid claims, respond to claim denials and confirm reimbursements according to the terms of payer contracts. While pursuing overdue balances, you will maintain a productive workflow following up on approximately 20-25 accounts per day.
- One to two years of computer, accounting, collections and high volume medical billing / insurance claims processing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.Knowledge of insurance practices, contracts and managed care preferred.Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft-based office technologies required (e.g.,. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Typing/10-key skills, required.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.