Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Night Shift - Full Time
Helen M. Simpson is Hosting Virtual Interview Days in June!!!
We’re actively hiring for FT or PRN Day and Night shift RNs and Nursing Assistants to support our Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital.
Dates and Times
Tuesday, June 23rd - 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Interviews will be virtual using a video platform or Facetime. You’ll be speaking with the CNO for approximately a 30 minute video interview. Click on the link below to schedule interview times. A recruiter or HR will be contacting you prior to your virtual interview to discuss the position in more detail and will send you the video interview link!
If the above times do not work contact, Rachael Schatz, [email protected]
Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UPMC Pinnacle*
We are located off of Union Deposit in Harrisburg, PA beside the UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (FT Nights)
**Shift Hours: 7:00pm to 7:30am**
Benefits of becoming a CNA with us:
- 12-hour shifts and flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.