Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift - 10k Sign-on
Helen M. Simpson is Hosting Virtual Interview Days in June!!!
We’re actively hiring for FT or PRN Day and Night shift RNs and Nursing Assistants to support our Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital.
Dates and Times
Tuesday, June 2nd - 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Tuesday, June 9th - 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Tuesday, June 16th - 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Tuesday, June 23rd - 9:00 am to 12:00pm
Interviews will be virtual using a video platform or Facetime. You’ll be speaking with the CNO for approximately a 30 minute video interview. Click on the link below to schedule interview times. A recruiter or HR will be contacting you prior to your virtual interview to discuss the position in more detail and will send you the video interview link!
If the above times do not work contact, Rachael Schatz, [email protected]
To RSVP, Please click the link below and schedule a time for a video interview a recruiter will contact you in 24 hours to discuss:
Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UPMC*
Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
**New Grads welcome to apply**
We are located of of Union Deposit in Harrisburg, PA beside the UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic Hospital
Shift Hours: 7pm - 7:30am
Our RNs provide direct patient care and play an integral role on our nursing team. They are regularly assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Our nurses serve as an educator to our patients, families and teammates.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams in order to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.