Engineering / Facility Manager - Hospital
California Rehab Institute
*A joint venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health and Cedars-Sinai*
Century City - Los Angeles - CA
Hospital Engineering Manager - Facilities Manager
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Hospital Engineering Manager to join our team.
On a day-to-day basis qualified candidates will be working with a team of 6 Maintenance Mechanics to run and operate a 138-bed inpatient rehab hospital. This position will be Monday-Friday with a possibility of rotating weekends. You will be reporting to the Director of Plant Operations.
- Develops, implements and modifies programs to maintain the physical plant, grounds and equipment through effective utilization of personnel and materials.
- Plans and implements a preventative maintenance program for the physical plant, grounds and equipment.
- Administers biomedical equipment program and related performance improvement documentation as assigned.
- Monitors the building and physical plant to ensure safety, proper operation and compliance with all state, federal, and accrediting agencies.
- Participates in environmental rounds and informs Market Director of progress and any problems requiring corrective action or instituting recommended changes.
- Participates in operation budget preparation and management to meet objectives.
- Performs assessment and monitoring of interim life safety (ILSM) and infection control risk analysis (ICRA).
- Monitor contractor performance, adherence to job rules, and inspect completed work.
• Bachelor of Engineering or an associated level degree preferred.
• Knowledge of engineering, plant operations methods, techniques and maintenance. Possess a working knowledge of NFPA and building codes
• Proficient in the use of computer based maintenance systems and building automation systems. Familiarity with electronic project management tools including AutoCAD preferred.
• Current and valid state Driver’s License required
• 3 years Prior Hospital related experience required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.