Nursing Assistant-Full Time-Nights
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for Full-Time-Night (7p - 7a) -Nursing Assistants (CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant) to join our team at our inpatient hospital in Richmond Heights, Missouri!
As the leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services in the St. Louis area, SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital delivers the specialized care and advanced treatment that enables individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for in 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019!
*Full benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
• BLS preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Hospital experience, certification as a nursing assistant preferred
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.