The Office Administrator performs multiple administrative services to support the Outpatient Credentialing Verification Office and Payor Enrollment teams; assists in supporting the entire departmental staff in maintaining the efficiency of office operations.
- First Point of Contact for Building Management regarding Maintenance and general communication
- Supports on-boarding of new employees and acts as liaison to Human Resources for new employees including but not limited to;
- Serve as first point of review for incoming Resumes for new position postings
- Equipment Set up and replacement coordination
- All IT tickets relating to Network and Software set up
- Phone and security access
- Database Set up o Primary Source Verification sites; such as NPDB
- Responsible for the Avaya phone process and TASKE including set-up, preparation and delivery of training modules, report preparation and analysis, liaison with corporate and Avaya
- Responsible for the day-to day operations of the office including ordering Office Supplies, equipment maintenance, vendor coordination, and incoming and outgoing mail
- Functions as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other departments, external vendors and consultants
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact well with other staff members, customers, field associates, and businesses
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment, computers, faxes, copiers, etc.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator/Manager preferred
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.