Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Senior Clinical Liaison (RN / RRT)
Select Specialty Hospital is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Liaison. This leadership position assists with the selection, mentoring and training of local Clinical Liaisons and to fill gaps in coverage in the market, when needed. AT Select, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospitalization.
Together with the Director of Business Development, the Senior Liaison contributes to growth and development planning initiatives for the market. The Senior Liaison also assists with training new Clinical Liaisons and completing clinical assessments as necessary.
Other responsibilities of the Clinical Liaison position include:
- Assist with market strategy development and roll-out, ensuring that it’s consistently and correctly used in the field
- Uses field rides as a way of identifying training and coaching opportunities for the team
- Assists Director of Business Development with reports and corporate communication when needed
- Steps into vacant PODs when liaisons are on PTO or medical leave.
- Steps in to assist liaisons when volume of market activity increases
- Leads by example by demonstrating best practices when in the field
- Ensures that the liaison team has the tools, materials and training needed to meet goals
- Provides oversight to the patient admissions process
- Three or more years of experience as a Clinical Liaison, preferably within the LTACH level of care
- The ability to identify and communicate the medical needs of critically ill patients.
- RN or RT license strongly preferred
- The ability to train and mentor others
- The desire to gain management experience
Company & Benefits Information:
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 70,000 patients every day.
Our employees are guided daily by a set of core values and cultural behaviors that drive our hospital teams to deliver an exceptional patient experience and for the company to deliver an exceptional employee experience. It’s this strong sense of purpose that motivates us to connect with each other and fulfill our mission.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Monthly bonus plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mobile technology for use in the job
- Excellent career path and a culture of promoting from within
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.