Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
FOOD SERVICE AIDE
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Dietary Aide to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Food Service Aide, you will report to the Food Services Manager and perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
Other responsibilities of the Food Service Aide position include:
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food
- Providing high quality food preparation and service
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising quality of work
- Demonstrating a willingness to help; volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in work
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
- Promoting a work ethic of continuous quality improvement
As a Food Service Aide, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Food Service Aide role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service work
- Preferred work serving food in a health care facility
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.