RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (RT)
Per Diem/ PRN
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical,our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist (RT) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you will provide quality patient care as a member of the Respiratory Team, develop and ensure the patient plan of care collaboration with physicians, registered nurses, therapists, PT/OT/SLP therapists and nursing assistants.
Other responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) position include:
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) role include:
- Graduate of a respiratory care program
- Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the state
- Being a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current BLS
- ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.