SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Bridgeton, MO is looking for an As Needed Housekeeper (EVS)
As the leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services in the St. Louis area, SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital delivers the specialized care and advanced treatment that enables individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives.
**We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch, in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis
- Assists in maintaining a safe environment by reporting unsafe conditions immediately to immediate Supervisor or appropriate department.
- Checks and cleans assigned area by washing furnishings, floors and equipment with special cleaning solutions to prevent infections.
- Keeps floors clean and safe by dust mopping and wet mopping as necessary.
- Cleans spills in patient and non patient areas as assigned or as necessary.
- Cleans and polishes all metal trim furnishings and/or equipment as necessary, as well as washes walls, windows, and beds as assigned.
- Strips, waxes, and buffs floors as assigned using safety precautions to properly carry out the procedure.
- Assists in moving furniture as requested.
- Replenishes supplies including soap, towels, and toilet tissue, as well as other disposable items.
- Performs other duties as requested.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous housekeeping experience preferred
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.