Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Benefits of being a Pharmacy Technician with us:
- Working with a collaborative clinical team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Opportunity to gain hospital pharmacy experience
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
Under direct supervision, the pharmacy technician assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required.
- Current certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.