A partnership between Riverside Health System and Select Medical, Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 250 Josephs Drive Yorktown, VA 23692.
Our 50-bed hospital just opened in Fall 2019 and offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
Per Diem Clinical Dietitian
Benefits of becoming a Dietitian with us:
- Ability to be creative with meal plans based on the patient's dietary needs
- Manageable case load
- A high success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates
- Work-life balance
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Provides quality nutritional care to patients, including the assessment of nutritional needs, the development of medical nutrition therapies, and implements these plans with the multi-interdisciplinary team. Participates in multi-interdisciplinary rounds. Provides nutrition education to patients and families. Acting Food Service supervisor as needed/ required by the department. Implements established departmental and Institute policies and procedures. Follows standard practices and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Food and Nutrition or equivalent required.
- Current registration status as a Dietitian Registered with the American Dietetic Association or has completed a Dietetic Internship Program approved by the American Dietetic Association required.
- One to three years experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.