Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- Industrial Setting
On-Site Athletic Trainer for Employees at our
premier partnership in Anaheim, CA!
Select Physical Therapy in Anaheim, CA is continuing to expand and looking for a local Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) for help with one of our partnerships!
Bilingual a plus!
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates and Select Physical Therapy are part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Athletic Trainers in this position are responsible for providing injury prevention programming including: educational presentations, functional assessments, conditioning and corrective exercise programs. Also provide individual consultation and support of the employee health and wellness program.
- As a team member, do you often find yourself in the position of guiding the decisions about what the team should do?
- Do you thrive when you work amongst friends in a truly collegial environment?
- Can you inspire and motivate others to achieve challenging goals and exceed expectations?
- Are you at your best when you are empowered to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your work day?
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients/customers above all else?
- Do you enjoy it when people depend on you for help?
- Can you communicate effectively with anyone at any time, no matter how busy you are?
If you answered yes to these questions, being an On-Site Athletic Trainer for Select Physical Therapy may be a great fit for you!
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Industrial Setting Desired Qualification or Experience:
- An ideal candidate MUST have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in an industrial/occupational setting.
- Knowledge and an understanding of OSHA regulations and standards in first aid treatment in an industrial setting.
- Basic understanding of ergonomics and body mechanic assessment.
- Exposure or certifications in movement screens, postural assessments, and corrective exercises.
- Bilingual in Spanish (not required).
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.