Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Full Availability: Monday-Saturday 7am-8pm (Varied Shifts)
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
Ensures the highest level of customer service to patients, fellow employees, and referrals sources through the coordination and administration of facility’s “front office” activities. Assures provision of office functions such as patient scheduling, reception duties, medical record preparation, clinic statistics and report compilation, data collection and dissemination, regarding but not limited to patient demographics and third party payers, and all other necessary clerical and office functions. Obtains and tracks authorizations. Collects, reconciles and prepares daily bank deposits for over the counter cash. Possesses exceptional communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years in medical office setting that required multi-tasking preferred.
- Knowledge of health insurance preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers skills including but not limited to keyboard familiarity and word processing, office procedures, filing, verbal and written communication skills, fax, photocopy required
- Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians and community members required.
- Must be available early mornings and evenings for all shifts Monday – Friday.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.