Select Physical Therapy is looking to hire a PRN PT. There is an opportunity to transition to a full-time position on the Westbank of New Orleans area
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities
- Opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program.
- Formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups
- Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.