Physical Therapist - Pediatrics (Full-Time) Kalamazoo, MI
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a
FullTime Pediatric Physical Therapist
** Must have at least 1 yr experience in Pediatrics**
Our physical therapy center in Kalamazoo, MI is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Pediatric Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates and Select Physical Therapy are part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1,800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.