Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC)- Las Vegas (per diem)
Select Physical Therapy in LAS VEGAS NEVADA is seeking local PER DIEM Licensed Athletic Trainers (ATC) for special events and backup coverage for our current sports contracts. NO clinical duties. Applicants MUST have active NV license to be considered. Full time hours may be available in the future. NO guaranteed hours, as needed basis only.
We do not offer benefits if you are working less than 32 hours per week, but can discuss your participation in our continuing education program once you are on board.
You can click the link above and create an online profile to complete our HR application and upload your resume.
OR, send your resume to: [email protected] with subject line PRN ATC VEGAS
NovaCare Rehabilitation and Select Physical Therapy are part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Provide comprehensive, professional Athletic Training Care as the Head Athletic Trainer under the direction of a Physician Medical Director and Area Sports Medicine Coordinator
- Provide on-site Athletic Training services at assigned Special Events in Clark County, NV
- Administer ImPACT or C3 Logix testing as part of a comprehensive Concussion Management Procedure used by all schools in Clark County, NV
- Administer FUSIONETICS Screening to athletes at high schools, sports clubs and clinical locations
- Work with UNLV Athletic Training Curriculum students as assigned
- Be an active member of the Select Physical Therapy Sports Medicine Team of Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapists and Sport Medicine Physician Network integrating comprehensive sports medicine care at his/her assigned high school
- Participate in numerous CEU opportunities within Select Medical Corporation
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.