Physical Therapist - Center Manager - Santa Rosa, CA
Select Physical Therapy in Santa Rosa, CA is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist for our Center Manager position in our outpatient center!
We have additional clinicians on staff in Santa Rosa, CA and are seeking an outpatient orthopedic experienced physical therapist for staff OR leadership. No previous management experience is necessary to be considered. We can train a motivated OP ortho focused physical therapist for the responsibilities associated with this treating manager's position. We have a sister facility in Sacramento open for new graduates and staff if interested. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services in your community. Join us to grow your career clinically and professionally!
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Apply today by starting your HR application online!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.