Physical Therapist-ReVital Program/Cancer Rehab
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program; Cancer Rehab, ADL, General PT
Position: Physical Therapist
Status: Full Time
Location: KRC East Brunswick
Summary: KRC-East Brunswick has an immediate opening for an Physical Therapist to join our ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program. The ideal candidate will be an experienced PT with training in an oncology setting and a passion for working with individuals affected by cancer.
Utilize your clinical expertise in an outpatient nurturing environment providing a positive patient and employee experience.
PT will perform comprehensive evaluations, develop and appropriately progress individualized treatment plans, provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand and plans appropriately for discharge when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic care. Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates effective communication with all team members to facilitate professional growth and development and overall improvement of the patient experience. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Oncology experience preferred
- Experience in cognitive rehabilitation, preferred
- Lymphedema certification or interest in pursuing certification preferred
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred; entry level/New Grad acceptable
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Basic APTA Dues
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.