Centralized Scheduler *Spanish Speaking Required*
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
*Bilingual Spanish Speaking Required*
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Basic APTA Dues
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
- Pay Range: $14+ dependent upon experience
- Hours : Mon 6:00 – 8:00PM and the other days 6:30 – 8:00PM ( 4 10 hour days, one day off during the week ) Varied hours.
- Status: Full Time Availability (40 Hour Work Week)
- Calls: From 25 to 50 on regular basis and up to 100 on Tuesdays.
- Call center environment with 7 call center representatives
- Quarterly bonus if scheduling 100+new patients for month.
- Career Advancement opportunities
Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as exceptional multitasking abilities necessary to schedule patients at the outpatient satellite centers. Works collaboratively with the CBO, center staff, third party payer representatives, patients, physicians and their office staff to ensure accurate patient scheduling, exhibiting excellence in customer service. The Centralized Scheduler consistently provides excellent customer service through all phone interactions ensuring an overall excellent patient experience
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience within a healthcare customer service setting preferred.
- Proficiency in various computer applications/programs required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish speaking for translation preferred.
- Answering heavy volume phone calls experience preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.