Neuro Physical Therapist- Outpatient
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Outpatient
Physical Therapist (PT)
West Orange, NJ
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
Responsibilities of the Neuro Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT):
- Seeking a Physical Therapist, PT for our outpatient department within a hospital setting. This position will treat primarily the neurological population.
- Consistently named to America's Best Hospitals list by U.S. News & World Report, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has set the gold standard in rehabilitation and is ranked as the top rehabilitation hospital in the East. Leading-Edge Treatment Programs, Research And Mentorship Opportunities for our Staff, Hands-On Environment, Interdisciplinary Team Approach. Flexible scheduling, preceptorship, and model treatment programs.
- Staff to Senior level to Clinical Specialists. Whether your goal is to specialize in Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, Stroke, Amputation, Neurological Disorders, Cardiac or Orthopedics, you can exceed your expectations here. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits package. EOE M/F/D/V.
Education and Experience Required:
- Education: Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Licensure: Current and valid NJ state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Physical Therapist required
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
•Paid Time Off (PTO)
•Extended Illness Days (EID)
•and much, much more…
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.