PRN Speech Language Pathologist Home Health_New Albany, IN
KORT is Kentucky's premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy specializing in orthopedics, sports and industrial medicine. Since 1987, KORT has provided clinical and customer service excellence to patients in our clinics, at employer sites, and with high school, college, and professional sports teams.
In addition, KORT Home Health also provides home health services in Southern Indiana including: post-operative Speech Language Pathology; fall prevention; vestibular rehabilitation; wound care; and more.
Provide skilled therapy intervention and treatment to patients in the home setting. This care includes appropriate utilization of treatment plans and assessment skills. Careful monitoring of the patient’s status, progress toward goals, and compliance with physicians orders are essential components of this position. Speech language pathologists are responsible for teaching patients and their caregivers while preparing the patient and/or family for discharge as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited college with a Master’s degree majoring in speech pathology with a current license.
- Holds a certificate of clinical competence and licensure granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Minimum of two years speech pathology experience.
- Automobile liability insurance and current unrestricted drivers license.
- This position requires CPR certification or complete training.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.