Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a fast-paced hospital environment? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and welcome new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As the Pharmacist, you will be responsible for having a working knowledge of all areas of pharmaceutical services provided by Select Specialty Hospital, including drug distribution systems, central operations and IV admixture.
- Providing clinical support of the hospital pharmacy function in a fast paced environment.
- Maintaining adequate drug supplies at the pharmacy at all times.
- Correctly informing and instructing patients on any drugs to be used after they are discharged.
- Developing and participating in new employee training and education programs.
- Participating in patient drug therapy monitoring.
- Promoting an environment of continuous quality improvement.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Pharm D or BS in Pharmacy required, Board Certification and/or Residency preferred.
- Licensed pharmacist with at least three (3) years of acute care hospital experience within the last five (5) years.
- Having the ability to provide clinical staffing for the functioning of the hospital pharmacy.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.