Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Human Resources Manager (HRM)
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager (HRM) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Human Resources Manager (HRM), you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources Department in coordination with the Regional Human Resources Director and the Corporate Human Resources/Payroll Department.
Other responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) position include:
- Assisting Regional HR Director within an assigned geographic region
Administering HR policies and procedures
- Assist and mentor other HR employees, serving as a resource to other facilities as needed at a local level
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing and recruiting, employee orientation
- Appropriately dealing with all employee relation related issues that may arise
- Helping with different aspects of the orientation process
- Supporting hospital and corporate staff furthering their personal education or training
- Stressing the importance of employee engagement and retention within the organization
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
As a Human Resources Manager (HRM), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field required
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to Joint Commission and CMS preferred
- Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR and Employee Relations functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment laws.
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Human Resources Manager (HRM) position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.