Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
A partnership between Cleveland Clinic and Select Medical, Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital offers three locations – Avon, Beachwood and Akron, Ohio.
With a total of 180 beds, the three rehabilitation hospitals offer the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality medical inpatient rehabilitation care.
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
- Have access to a network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Per Diem Registered Nurse Opportunity in Beachwood, OH
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm OR 7:00 pm to 7:30 am
TAKE A TOUR OF OUR BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL HERE: http://circlescapes.biz/Select/clevelandclinic_beachwood/tour/
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.