Registered Nurse (RN) Full-time Days
SSM HealthRehabilitation Hospital
Lake St. Louis, MO
Registered Nurse – Days
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide
* Clinical Ladder Program
SIGN ON BONUS - $5,000 for Full-time RN
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
• Valid State RN License required.
• BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
• Certified BLS required.
• Clinical experience preferred.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.