EMS - Medics - Nursing Students encouraged to apply!
At Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Telemetry Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Telemetry Technician, you will assume responsibility for continuously watching and ensuring appropriate and timely responses to alarms. Verifying correct identification of basic rhythms, lethal rhythms and artifact; maintain EKG monitor alarms and responds to all alarms as needed.
Other responsibilities of the Telemetry Technician position include:
- Continuously observes all monitors assigned and responds to alarms promptly and appropriately
- Completes EKG interpretations including: rate, regularity, PRI, QRS, QTI, QTc, ST segment, wave form alterations, and rhythm interpretation
- Ensures strip interpretations are validated by RN.
- Displaying a “customer service” attitude toward patients, visitors, and other staff members at all times
As a Telemetry Technician, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Tele Technician role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Paramedic, LPN with EKG training, or RN nursing student with EKG training preferred
- Must complete and pass EKG class for Monitor Techs and required competencies on SERC within 30 days of start date
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.