Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Practice the true profession of critical care nursing, where your skills are appreciated and developed every day. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking registered nurses (RN) to join our team from ICU, CCU, Surgery, CVR or Trauma backgrounds. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your nursing skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
- We offer a clinical advancement program for CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) with additional quarterly incentives up to $1,200.
- We offer a PCCN advancement program with additional quarterly incentives up to $500.
Our hospitals small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Benefits for full-time employment:
- Clinical advancement program for CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) with annual incentives up to $4,800 and PCCN incentives
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement/Loan Forgiveness
- ASN to BSN scholarship programs
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.