Registered Nurse - New Graduate
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Nurse - New Graduate
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse - New Graduate to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
The Nurse New Grad Internship Program offers a 12 to 13 week paid internship with a dedicated preceptor. A robust and structured program, it integrates both education and preceptorship for a seamless transition into a successful career as a registered nurse. Our Registered Nurse - New Graduates receive professional orientation and learning opportunities that allow them to integrate their knowledge and skills. The intent of this program is to provide a gradual, structured, deliberate orientation to the professional role of the registered nurse.
The Registered Nurse - New Graduate is exposed to small aspects of the role and allowed to integrate these during the program through the following methods of learning:
- Classroom experiences
- Skills labs
- On-line required classes
- Structured experiences with other clinical disciplines
- Exposure to critical thinking scenarios
- A dedicated Preceptor for the duration of the program
As a Registered Nurse - New Graduate, you will maintain the delivery of quality care by assuring the nursing care plan is followed. In collaboration with the physician and their preceptor, the Nurse New Grad Intern assures implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follow-up of the plan of care for the patient population. Applicants may apply before being licensed however must have license upon start date..
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - New Graduate:
- Initiates an on-going systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational, and functional needs of the patients/families.
- Interprets assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals, and discharge planning.
- Participates as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
- Assures that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
As a Registered Nurse - New Graduate, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Other requirements of the RN role include:
- Graduate of accredited program for registered nurses.
- Valid state RN license required.
- BLS required at hire.
- Must have flexibility of scheduling to complete the requirements of the program
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
- Clinical advancement program
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.