Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for receiving incoming phone calls and assisting customers with appropriate directions and information. You also may be doing message taking and transferring phone calls. A high school diploma or equivalent; the ability to receive customer inquiries in a pleasant manner and appropriately handling emergencies by notifying individuals is required
Other responsibilities of the Receptionist position include:
- Attempts to assist in all inquiries rather than just transferring calls
- Notifies Administration of any requests for service
- Addresses customers in a courteous, friendly manner
- Assists the customers with requests
As a Receptionist, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Receptionist role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Receptionist position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.