Long-Term Acute Care Hospital
Radiologic Technologists, CT imaging
PRN CT Tech/ImagingTech/RadiologicTechnologists
Select Specialty Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute care hospitalization for their recovery. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources, and advancement opportunities. As part of your role as a CT/Radiologic Technologists you will be responsible for Medicalradiographic/fluoroscopic duties including portable exams.
Why work for SelectSpecialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, nursing assistants, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
Other responsibilities of the CT Technician position includes:
- Perform Medical radiographic/fluoroscopic/CT duties as required and portable exams.
- Understands and resolve processor, laser imager, and radiation-producing equipment problems.
- Respond to call-outs within 60 minutes.
- X-ray and portable X-ray experience preferred
- Processor, laser imager, and radiation-producing equipment troubleshooting experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Medical Imaging field (not including school).
- Must have the appropriate state certification.
- BLS certification required.
- Must be current with Continuing Education in all fields of licensure.
- Experience operating facility-specific equipment desirable, ARRT, CMRT and at least
- CT Experience is a MUST
Our hospital's small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient. Weare committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.